Sunday 14 August 2016

Published Sunday, August 14, 2016 by with 0 comment

Practice

Headshot 140816


It is often said that practice makes perfect. I won't even begin to imagine perfection, but I am definitely practicing. 

When I take shots for any reason I tend to take multiple pictures from varying angles and with varying windlight settings. This means that I should always have at least one workable snapshot free from glitches, weird marks or crossed avatar eyes. It's been good practice for me and the extra images double up as editing practice. Today's shot is just that... practice. 

I love how it turned out. 

Avatar: Maitreya Lara body, Catwa Destiny head, Glam Affair skin appliers, Ikon eyes

Eyeshadow: Veechi - She Chic
Hair: Elikatira - Quiana (FLF)
Skin: Glam Affair - Imani (FLF
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment